New to OPTIMUS?
To schedule your first appointment, determine which OPTIMUS location is most convenient for you and please call that location directly to make an appointment.
Checklist to Help You Prepare for Every Visit:
Whether this is your first appointment or you are a returning patient, the best way to get the most out of a visit with your OPTIMUS Health Care provider is to come prepared to ask questions.
- Bring your insurance card.
- If you are a new patient and need to transfer medical records from another provider, please download and complete the Authorization for Release of Health Information Form – English / Spanish.
- Be prepared to provide your medical history, including the dates of any prior hospitalizations, surgeries, eye exams, and immunizations.
- Bring a list of your medications.
- Download the Medication Tracker (English / Spanish) and fill in medication names, dosages, and how many times you are taking them.
- Be sure to check with your insurance company to confirm your appointment does not require a referral.
- Write down all of your health care concerns and questions you’d like to address during your visit.