A lifetime of mental health and wellness
Behavioral health services at OPTIMUS are available for patients ages 8 and up.
Behavioral health describes the connection between the health and well-being of the body and the mind. It’s a critical aspect of overall health, and can help you navigate your way through everyday life and provide help when you’re experiencing symptoms such as depression, anxiety, and other difficult emotional conditions.
OPTIMUS provides behavioral health care that can make life better, and resources you can access to help maintain and restore your and your loved ones’ mental health.
Behavioral health services at OPTIMUS include:
- 1-on-1 counseling
- Group counseling
- Medication management
- Mindfulness training
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic behavioral therapy (DBT)
- Treatment for mood disorders, adjustment disorders, depression, anxiety, schizophrenia, and many other conditions
- Referrals to community programs
- Team-based behavioral health care. Our psychiatrists, therapists, care managers, and primary care team work together to support your overall health.
- Whole-person care. We understand the person and the patient.
- Evidence-based care. We use proven methods to help patients improve their mental health and well-being.