The starting point for health and wellness
Primary care is for everyone, at any stage of life.
It’s where you begin whenever you have a health problem or concern and you need a professional health care practitioner to determine what’s wrong and how to help.
Primary care is the first point of contact for preventive care, treatment of acute medical problems, and ongoing care for chronic conditions.
Primary care is where your path to health and wellness starts.
Adult primary care at OPTIMUS includes:
- Adult medical care
- Acute care and same-day appointments
- Wellness & prevention
- Management of chronic conditions
- Pharmacy/medication therapy management
- Other primary care team partners: podiatry, acupuncture, chiropractic, nutrition
- Patient-centered medical home with enhanced services (PCMH+). The PCMH+ model of care means that we serve patients of all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, with multiple locations, extended hours, and telehealth. In addition, we provide support to address social determinants of health (e.g., housing instability, food insecurity, clothing, medication costs) that impact a patient’s ability to access health care.
- Care for the whole person. Part of the PCMH+ model involves a comprehensive approach that addresses the needs of the individual receiving care.
- Coordinated care. Through team-based care at OPTIMUS and in collaboration with our many partners, we help you navigate your health care needs.
- Quality framework. We provide evidence-based care that has been clinically proven to be effective.
- Integrative Care. We combine conventional care with other systems of care in a person-centered model.
- Partners in your health. Optimal health is something we achieve together.