Health and wellness from birth to age 21
Pediatric services at OPTIMUS are a resource for parents seeking to maintain and restore the health of their children.
Our pediatric practices provide the health services that parents need the most. We are always available to talk to you about the health of your children and answer your questions.
Trusting a health care team is an important decision. We want every parent to know that you can count on us for high-quality, compassionate care at any stage of your child’s development.
Pediatric services at OPTIMUS include:
- Well-child care
- Acute care and same-day appointments
- Infant health
- Behavioral health support
- Nutrition and obesity program
- Chronic disease management
- School and sports team physical exams
- School-based care
- 24-hour access to clinical advice
- WIC program
- Integrated care. We coordinate care among different clinical specialties.
- School-based care. We offer health services in select schools to improve your access to medical, dental, and behavioral health care for your child.
- Community health workers. Our care team model includes professionals trained to help you with any issue or challenge.
- Caring for the whole child. We understand and care for your child as an individual.
- Partners in your child’s health. Your child’s optimal health is something we achieve together.