A lifetime of care for the body, mind, and soul
Women’s health services at OPTIMUS are available for young women of childbearing age through the post-menopausal years.
We provide women’s health services as part of a lifelong partnership that starts with reproductive health and extends to every aspect of a woman’s life.
Our goal is to provide care for the whole person, whatever their circumstances may be, to help achieve optimal health.
Women’s health services at OPTIMUS include:
- Pregnancy counseling
- Prenatal care
- Gynecological care, including pap smears and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Lactation (breastfeeding) support
- On-site ultrasound
- On-site laboratory services
- Screenings and counseling for breast and cervical cancer, depression, nutrition, weight loss
- Counseling and support services: intimate partner violence, housing, mental health, WIC
- Family planning
- Menopausal support services
- Referral for bone density exams
- Clinical breast exams and referral for mammography
- A lifetime continuum of care. Women can expect us to work as a team to care for them throughout their lives.
- Whole-person care. We treat the body, mind, and spirit.
- Respect and trust. Our patients are treated with understanding and appreciation.
Women’s health programs