Empowerment, Mindfulness, Motivation & Education (emme) connects girls and women with the tools they need to succeed in life.
Taking charge of life isn’t always easy, especially when life has been hard. You need tools, skills, and resources – and emme has them. emme is a program offered through Optimus Health Care that enables girls and women to make healthy choices and live healthy lives.
WITH emme ON YOUR SIDE YOU CAN:
- Set life goals and make a plan to reach them
- Live a healthy lifestyle: Cooking, nutrition, exercise
- Maintain your own wellness
- Defy stereotypes
- Learn self-advocacy
- Navigate health systems
- Become career-focused
- Have healthier intimate relationships
- Understand financial choices
- Build coping skills
- Decide if and when it’s right for you to have a child
- Coaching sessions and health education
- In-person consultations with experts
- Support for overcoming barriers including: Childcare, transportation, housing, food, technology, and language.
- Access to emme partner organizations
About emme Coalition
The newest signature investment of Fairfield County’s Community Foundation’s Fund for Women & Girls, emme is a one-stop wellness hub that improves the mental, physical, social, and financial well-being of women and girls. This research-driven program delivered by OPTIMUS Health Care puts women and girls in the driver’s seat of their lives as partners in their own care. From optimizing job prospects to making healthy choices, emme empowers participants with holistic, lifelong tools to reach their full potential.
About FCCF’s Fund for Women & Girls
Fairfield County’s Community Foundation’s Fund for Women & Girls engages philanthropists in sustainable solutions that lead to economically secure and healthy women and girls throughout the region. Founded in 1998, it is New England’s largest women’s fund, investing in research-driven programs and awarding more than $800K annually in grants to support women and girls.